Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Alexander Was Lucky.

I am assured that today will be a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. I made myself waffles this morning, and placed them in a nice container, to take with me and eat on the ferry. I found out as I opened our backpack, that the waffles were actually sitting on the counter in our kitchen. I wanted those waffles, and I was so mad, because I was so positive that I set the container in the bag. I brought a fork, but what good is a fork without waffles! I'm sure that I'll quit ranting sometime before the day is done.

This weekend was pretty busy. Saturday we attended Alena's wedding(She's my good friend Leanne's little sister), and went to a Mariner's game with Brandon's brother Cameron, and his wife Sara. It was fun, but it got kinda cold after a while(It was a night game). After the game we walked around Pioneer Square for a bit, and stopped for some food. We got home really late and passed out as soon as we got home.

I've been able to fall asleep very easily lately. Usually, I'll go to bed pretty late, and lay there waiting to fall asleep. The past few weeks, I've been going to bed earlier, and have fallen asleep right away. It's kind of nice.

Sunday, we went to Alannah's 1st Birthday party(Brandon's cousin Jeremy's first baby). It was pretty cool to watch all of the kids running around enjoying the day. It's amazing to me that a year has already past. Which isn't saying much I guess, because to me, it's hard to believe that 5 weeks have past since Brandon and I found out I was pregnant. I can't wait for a 1st birthday party. It will be here before we know it.

Sorry to cut this short, but I'm hungry and need to find something to take the place of the amazing waffles I missed out on. Hopefully I'll be successful.

No comments: